Location: Pittsburgh, PA
The Revtown Planning & Operations Team is seeking a full-time Operations Associate.
The right candidate is excited to join a fast-paced team, eager to learn, and hungry to make an impact in a growing business. This position is based out of Pittsburgh, PA.
What you’ll do
- Conduct daily operations and report on sales revenue, website performance, order management, inventory fulfillment and returns
- Manage operational integrations for the website to including security, products, social media, Google Analytics, product recommendations, and reviews
- Assist in international efforts to ensure smooth operations abroad
- Liaise with customer service partners to provide seamless customer support
- Conduct systems management to maintain all current systems (website, order fulfillment, returns, referrals, reviews) and select new systems to scale the business
- Lead the post purchase experience including returns, emails, surveys, collateral, fraud, chargebacks, packaging and all special promotions
- Assist in guiding Revtown’s operational strategy
- Conduct analytics to drive profitability, review regional sales revenue, and understand consumer behavior
- Create and manage advanced shipping notices, purchase orders, invoices, packing lists, UPC codes, and new SKU creation
- Partner with Product Development to support SKU productivity management
- Oversee the management of daily wholesale operations and systems
Who you are
- You have an incredible desire to succeed and hold yourself and others to extraordinary standards. You enjoy energetic environments and want to make a difference on a high-performance team
- Your attitude is everything. You bring positive energy to the team in all circumstances
- You have an acumen in an analytics role and a passion for building data driven strategies and decisions. You are detail oriented.
- You are proficient in Excel and have exposure to or the ability to become proficient in other data tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau and Netsuite
- You have the ability to collect and translate analytic data of consumer behavior into strategic insights and actionable steps
Sound like you?
If interested in applying for the position, please email your resume and/or portfolio to email@example.com and include OPERATIONS ANALYST APPLICATION in the subject line.